Saturday, October 5, 2013

Just read my friend's blog and feel like blogging too. just wanted to talk about what i did recently. Just like what i said previously, I am a law student right now. I mentioned before on my previous post that why i want to take law, so, just talk about my life right here kay. 

I heard my seniors said before that they have friend who previously did law but last they gave up, because as a law student, you will be lifeless and what you can do is read read and read. It is true. I have to read text book, Acts, Statute and also cases. Honestly, till now i still cannot manage to find out the issues from the case and there is at least 50++ pages for A case. sooooooo.. I am still trying my best to cope with it. 

It is October right now, most of my friends study abroad and now for us it is a whole new life. Somehow, we will feel strange (if you are taking a course which you did not even take it before throughout the years), but right, we have to get used to it as this is what we chose. I am happy with my life right now. Although is really LIFELESS, at least you do enjoy it. It is true I had found out some weirdo but ...... they are quite funny actually. 

I believe that one of my best friend, huiwen yap is enjoying her life there ( because i did not hear any complain from her).hahahaha feel so glad to hear that she is fine there. And also hongzhang tan, he is enjoying his course right now as that is what he wanted to be since he was in secondary school. At least it is something related to it.:)  wokay,  I do mention you guys here so just read it and find me anytime you guys want to.!

If you want your life become more colorful and interesting, just do what you like. okay. ciao.:))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment