Sunday, June 24, 2012

the coming concert

There's still left one more week to go and my second sem is coming soon. On July,there will be alot of things I gotta do. There's about 16 units I gotta study for the next semester And orchestra And symphonic band concert. luckily I didn't take for any abrsm example for this year as I don't have theory cert( I don't like theory) so this year end I will take for the theory cert. Okay that's not the point, orchestra's concert will be held on 13,14and15 of July. If you guys free,come and take a look! It will be a really classic and Japanese songs! ( orchestra ain't like those jazz or blablabla, but it's quite nice to listen for it:)  ) so come and take a look!

The other thing is, I know that I shouldn't think too much for something, so I need to be optimistic and also cheer. I always make myself like going to die but others don't know actually.so, on July, I will be the brand new one.:)

( killing me softly)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment